Mutual Aid Partners
We are a grassroots-oriented, community-led organization focused on community building, advocacy, and education through a platform that reduces food insecurity and centers accessibility and connection between community members, resources, and organizations.
Born from an immediate need to fill support gaps during the 2020 pandemic, our work has become a deep-rooted commitment to nurturing sustainable projects that lower barriers and create positive change in Mesa County.
We maximize our impact via collaborative efforts, specifically those aimed toward meaningful outreach through a lens of equity and inclusion.
Special thanks to Richard Crespin for this video
Volunteer with MAP!
We’re always looking for volunteers with varying skill sets as mutual aid evolves past the pandemic and needs, other than food insecurity, arise. Take a look at our Volunteer page for more information on how you can get involved!
Why Donate to MAP?
- We are a LOCAL 501c3 nonprofit, so 100% of your contributions stay right here in our community.
- Mutual Aid volunteers have contributed over 25,000 hours to this community, filling the gaps to create positive change.
- Mutual Aid is based on a shared understanding of solidarity because we all need a little help sometimes.
- We serve every demographic of this community; from working families to veterans, students to seniors, and our unsheltered neighbors.
- We’re actively maximizing our impact by focusing on collaborative efforts while providing a platform for community members and organizations to connect.